Wednesday, August 5, 2009
its been quite sumtymes since i update tiz blog
yeah i knw..it turn rusty n collected lots lots of dust,
but wat to..still havent get a new pc.

come to realise attachment gonna end soon.left only wif few days
b4 i call it over.wats the feelings??excited??eager?sad?all mixed into
1 bowl..kind of sad to leave the place as its been 4mths i strted havin my
attachment at the company.started off lyke a stranger whom wil approach on werk related.
bloom slowly till we cn cmmunicate..n grow to become close till we cn laugh 2gther n share tings 2gthr.company been offerin to cntinue werkin as a part tyme wif dem durin the olidae.yet to come up wif a decision.
haiya..half hearted 2 leave the company,seriously.
since i hardly get to use the come.let me share my appreciation to MKS Logistics specially to the ppl :Glynis-thx fer the guidance n knowledge u tot me since the day i step into the company.u tot me alot abt logistics.Ann-thx fer makin my dae a great day.no matter hw bz we r,u nvr fail to make me laugh n smile fer the day n thx fer the kopi early in mrng n those craps n nonsense u tot me.Jackie-yo man."u'r the best".wil surely 2 rmbr tt line.thx fer the guidance n the trust u gav to me.u'r the best master(inside story)i ever got.Amy:dun be stress ok.be strg aite..dun 4get to call ur julian.ahaa.Jerry:thx incharge,u been motivatin n teach me the true colors of werking lyfe..Overall i wanna thx u ppl fer makin my attachment a meaninful n memorable one tho at tymes tings go haywire.will nvr 4gt the gd deeds n the learning i gain frm u ppl..n to the rest of werkmates its fun knwin u ppl..

i jz dunno wat actually went wrg,i knw sumhw or rather evrythg is not wat i xpected it
to be,its jz not my tyme.haiz.tings r so awkward in any means.i dun see a nid in "F" wen simply ignore the meanin behind it.tings strted to change slowly within the parties.tho im not blamin but sumhw or rather i feel so sad.y muz tings go wif the way we dun wan it to be,y cnt tings go wif the way we want..lyfe2.so close yet so far.tts the best phrase.1 moment u knw u cn rely on a party another moment u knw tt its gone.after 1 the other we come popping.cn tiz agenda end fast.im nt tt strg to face it.seriously.

thousands apologies to whom it may concern.sumtymes tings r nt wat we wanted it to be.
humans cn only plan but god decide.im jz a normal human being whum cnt away frm reality.
i knw u nid ur tyme so do i..nevetheless i will be waitin patiently fer u to settle tings out b/w us.n i hope we cn settle it maturely.trust me i will nvr giv up till i heard the ans n solutions wif my own hear n came out frm ur mouth.again im sorry..

thx sumone.u been thr to cheer my day n to put a smile on my face,
tho im facin wif lots of unwanted outcomes,u nvr fail to make me stand back on my feet.u been the pillar.u tot me lot.thx alot..

Labels:

rabia


råßïå'况l §å'åÐïåh(the name)
08031990(the dae when 1st face the world)
ITE COLLEGE EAST(the education countinues)
CHEERFUL(the character)
EASY-GOIN(the behaviour)

do the tokin'


peeps.

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.